Monday, July 2, 2012

The Perks of Having A Girl

When I found out I'm pregnant, I immediately prayed for a girl. And later on, clinaim ko na: I WILL HAVE A BABY GIRL! Hahaha! So laking tuwa ko after confirming it sa ultrasound. Girl nga! Thank God! I'm so happy...

Why do I want a girl? Simple lang. Besides sa malabing ang mga girls, I want a mini-me who I can dress up. Tsaka yung pwede kong ipit-ipitan ang buhok... Hihi!

Eto na ang pangarap ko.
My newborn and her hairstyle...
1st try... They're just stick-on flowers... She was just a few weeks here... :)
1 month old...
The first ever headband I bought for her... 
My first try to make a "baby bubut" or fountain... :)
Side-swept hair and clip... :)
Thr first pigtails... :)
Mommy = happy! :D
Baby = not-so-happy... Hahahah!
After that, pinahaba ko muna buhok nya... So I just settled for headbands... Pahirapan pa kami magsuot nyan... Hahaha! Mapilit kasi ako eh... :P




 After hindi ko na mauto si Bea na magsuot ng headband, balik na naman kami sa baby bubut... This has been her signature style for months...



And now that her hair is quite longer and thicker, tuwang-tuwa na naman ang mommy... Hihi!
Introducing my latest creation... Jaaaa-raaaaaaannnnn!



Ang maipilit ko talaga eh noh? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment