Friday, July 6, 2012

Figuring How To Eat

When it comes to eating time, Bea can feed herself already but she's just using her hands. So now, I'm teaching her how to use a spoon. Look how cute she is!
Bea at 1 year & 1 month
First, I gave her the food then the spoon. She was just banging the spoon on the bowl. Kala nya siguro drums. Try again. 
Second, she sips the food from the side of the bowl as if she's eating noodles. I was laughing that time because she looks so cute. Try again.
Third, she placed the handle of the spoon in her mouth and makes sipping sounds. Ano yan? Juice?!? Haha! Kaloka 'tong anak ko. Daming alam... Haha! Try again.
So this time, I showed her how to scoop the food using the spoon. Then I made her do it, guiding her as she moves the spoon. After awhile she got the hang of it, but she can't shoot the spoon in her mouth. I figured the spoon is too big for her so I got her a smaller one. It's Asiana Airlines' spoon. Hehehe... The size was perfect for her! After a few tries, she can eat already using a spoon! Yey! I'm so proud of her... My little girl is a big girl now... ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment