Saturday, July 14, 2012

Bea posed for the camera... THE FIRST TIME! ;)

Whenever we go to the grocery, our usual routine is pick a cart, let Bea sit there, and take a picture of her. We've been doing this for quite a while now that I think she already knows that after she sit, I'm going to take a picture of her. 

So yesterday, to my suprise, Bea posed for the camera the first time! Yey!!! She held that pose for like 10 seconds. It's long enough for an energetic baby. Haha! She was really waiting for me to take a pic first before sya maglikot. Dati kasi mabilisan lang kung picturan ko sya, minsan chambahan lang. But now, wow! Pumoposing na talaga sya. I'm so happy... Look at it. So cute diba?
My model... :)
Side kwento, we go to the grocery so much that the salesladies there already know us! When we pass by them, they will call Bea. I hear them say, "Ang cute-cute talaga nyang batang yan... " (Pumapalakpak naman tenga ko... Proud mommy lang mga teh! :P) And then syempre, ang Bulilit magpapa-cute lalo. She'll flash them her cutest smile, magpapakasingkit-singkitan pa talaga sya. Tuwang-tuwa ang mga utawsibelles. 

Anak wag masyadong magpacute ha, baka mausog ka... Choz! Masyado ka ng exposed Baby. Hehehe... Mahal kamo talent fee mo... 

Yun lang po... Masyado na kong Stage-Mommy... Good night! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment