Monday, July 16, 2012

Bea loves her milk!

Bea is now becoming a drama queen. Grabe when she wants something, she would cry talaga until you give it to her. But of course, I'm starting to discipline her already so I need to be firm on my rules. She can't get everything she wants. 

But last night, I gave in to her wish. (Firm rules pala ha? :P) Grabe kasi. She was banging the can of  her milk like there's no tomorrow. Bubuhatin tapos ibabagsak. Bubuhatin, ibabagsak. Repeat 10x! Baka mabagsakan sya eh mabigat yun, medyo puno pa kasi. She wanted to open the can but she can't, so she keeps on crying. I can't take the noise she's making kasi masakit ulo ko non. Ayun, just to shut her up, I opened the can. I know naman what she'll do with it. Tignan nyo...
Isn't it cute? I don't know where she gets that idea of making papak the milk. Wala namang gumagawa samin nyan. She doesn't like to drink milk that much, kaya siguro kinain na lang. Haha! She doesn't ate alot naman, tinikman lang nya. After that, tumahimik na sya.  


Side kwento: I posted that video on FB, tapos may nagcomment, sabi nya:
Naku sis.. Buti Hindi nasira ang tiyan Ni baby. Di ba sensitive ang stomach ng baby kaya dapat mix yung milk sa hot water. Anyways, it's fun to watch. But I hope she's feeling fine after.
Yeah, mind your own business meddler! >:(
Ewan ko lang ha, iba kasi dating sakin. We're not close naman tapos kumocomment ng ganyan. I hate it when people give unsolicited advice. I know I'm a young mom and I have alot to learn, but I know what I'm doing. I know my kid very well so don't make me look like I'm making pabaya my baby and that I'm a bad mother. Hello?!? I wouldn't do anything naman na ikakapahamak ng anak ko. Kainis diba? Pffttt.... 


No comments:

Post a Comment