Friday, December 7, 2012

The Climb

When we wake up in the morning, I usually give Bea a toy or a book so she can "entertain" herself, while I go to the kitchen and wash her bottles.
Bea "reading" a book.
When I come back, I would see a well-behaved little girl waiting for her Mommy to make her milk.
Thanks for the milk Mommy! :)
Everyday was like that. I wasn't worried that something bad would happen to her because I thought baby-proofed our room. I sealed the electric sockets and put away all the things she can climb or swallow. 

Well, that was before... I was shocked when I saw this last week:
How did you get up there?!?
I immediately grabbed her because I was afraid she would fall. Eh cemento pa naman yung babagsakan nya, baka mabagok. Diyos ko! I said "No! You can't climb up there!" I thought she learned her lesson but then I saw her climb the box again. You see she was reaching for her toys which was on that shelf. Ai nako talaga. Sinabihan ko na naman ng "No!" and then pinalo ko sa pwet. Ayun nagtanda na. Ako din nagtanda na. Hindi ko na sya iniiwanan mag-isa sa room namin. When I clean her bottles in the morning, I would take her with me.

 And now, when she want a toy from that shelf, she would just point and say "ooohhhh" (I think that's her way of saying "ayun oh"). At least she's starting to communicate with me now. Konti na lang makakapagsalita na din sya ng maayos. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment