Friday, November 30, 2012

Bea's Tito Payat

Tito who? TITO PAYAT!!! :)

Yes, he's my younger brother. His name is actually Joshua, but I lovingly call him Utot. Haha! And for Bea, he is her doting TITOW PAYAT. (He's the thinner one kasi... My other brother is Tito Taba.) Between my two brothers, si Utot yung mas malapit kay Bulilit. Being the youngest kasi, ngayon lang talaga sya naka-experience magka-baby sa bahay kaya yun tuwang-tuwa ang loko, nakahanap sya ng laruan nya. Hahaha!
Most of the time, when I need to cook, si Utot yung pinagbabantay ko kay Bulilit. When I leave them, they would be like this:
Chillin' and watching TV
or playing
But when I return, ganito na eksena nilang dalawa:
Diosmio!
Weeeeeee!!!
Yeeeeeyyyyy!!!
Superman!!! :D
Oh the rough play... Sometimes we have to remind him that Bea is a baby and not a toy. Hinaharot kasi niya eh. Minsan nga nagatukan ni Mama eh, baka daw mabalian yung Bulilit. Hek!

It is Utot too that I can depend on when it comes to feeding Bea. He's patient kasi when it comes to feeding her. Nag-uutuan pa silang mag-tito minsan. ;)
TP: Say "ahhh..." Oh you want Titow to eat yogurt too? ...Sige!
(Nakihati pa)
Baby, dede na. Male-late na ko...
*deadma*
Baby, please dumede ka na. You don't want Titow to get late, diba?

And now, mas lokong-loko na ang Tito Payat kay Bea because she's slowly turning into his mini-me already! Nakakaloka...

When Utot got home, he saw Bea playing with this:
TP: oh, you like tools too? You're just like me! :)
Utot loves tools since he was a kid. Tools were like his toys back then. Every Christmas or his birthday, he would ask for tools as a gift. 

And then he's exposing Bea to different kinds of animals already. Utot is an animal-lover kasi. We sort of have a zoo before, when we were kids, because of his gazillion pets.
Ming, ming, ming
That's a rat. Hinuli lang nya kung saan.
And then one time, Utot's in our room tapos biglang nakalas yung elesi nung electric fan namin. Bea got startled, she ducked and crawled to her Tito Payat. Ayun tuwang-tuwa ang Utot.
TP: I knew it, you're gonna be a soldier like me! You already know how to duck and crawl.
(Utot is into military-stuff kasi like CAT,  and ROTC) When you get older, I'm going to volunteer at your school and then I'm going to tell your classmates na baby ka pa lang, alam mo na magduck and crawl!

Ngiting-ngiti ang loko. Haha! Mukhang may balak 'tong gawinprotégé nya ang anak ko ah. Hmmm...
TP: Diba Baby gusto mo maging soldier like Titow?
TP: I'm going to teach you how to assemble, disassemble and fire a gun para walang mangloloko sa'yo. And then, I going to buy you all the (military) stuff that you need..." 
Mukhang alam ko na kung saan patungo 'to.
Me: That's not gonna happen, magiging Beauty Queen kaya yan...
TP: Pwede naman yun eh, Beauty Queen tapos military. Like yung sa Ms. Congeniality. Tapos yung talent nya is Self-defense. Ang galing nun!
Me: Get your own kid! Hahahaha!

See? Gusto nya daw! Bagay na bagay! :)
Dream on brother. Haha! Hanggang playtime lang ang military nyo.

Anyways, I'm thankful that Bea got a Tito like him who loves her very much. Ang sweet nya noh? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment